spring night — one hour worth
a thousand gold coins;
clear scent of flowers,
songs and flutes upstairs — threads of sound;
in the garden, a swing,
where night is deep and still.
— su tung-p’o (1037-1101ce)
photos by atomiczen in new zealand’s lake tekapo and tazmania’s cradle mountain
So it seems I have been tagged and thus I must respond to questions, as the tagging demands. Very well, lonepolarbear, it shall be done!
- Rule 1: Always post the rules.
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Questions via a lonepolarbear ~
1. Favourite season of the year?
Autumn, also knows as Fall to “others”
2. Favourite season of Community?
Uhhhh….. second I’m pretty sure.
3. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done that you’re willing to admit to?
4. How many languages can you speak well enough to hold a conversation with someone in said languages?
One. Though I’m slowly learning Japanese.
5. How now brown cow?
Dot dot, electric shock?
6. What did you want to be when you were a child?
7. What are you now?
A terrible excuse for an adult.
8. How many countries have you visited?
Four, I believe.
9. What’s your favourite band?
Never been a big fan of favourites. Makes me feel like everything else gets jealous.
10. What would you tell your 12 year old self if you could send a message back in time?
You know how you feel right now? Yeah that never goes away. But hey, you’re a cool kid.
11. Where’s the detonator?
Where ISN’T the detonator?
1. If you could only play one game (video, board, etc.) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What kind of apocalypse would you rather exist in?
3. Who (or what. I’m not judging) was your first crush?
4. If you could chose be any race (mythical or otherwise) what would you be?
5. What kind of relationship is your perfect kind?
6. Past, Present, or Future?
7. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
8. Preferred beverage?
9. What horrible adult truth made you the most sad as an child?
10. What age is your favourite to be (past or future)?
11. What question have you always wanted someone to ask you?
I’m going to tag those I feel like tagging, so yeah: izziesworldofizzie, keepyousafeforthemoment, atlasinside, likethebookshop, mr-reynolds, jess-warriorprincess, aheeheenuss, millennium-falcon2, bonechaos, ahuttoftea, and desex-your-ecks as my +1 because he’s my brofu.
They may not see each other for days, or weeks, months… even years at a time. But if there’s love, dear… those are the ties that bind, and you’ll have a family in your heart, forever. All my love to you, poppet, you’re going to be all right… bye-bye.
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
I love this film. It’s pretty much my desert island film.